We know many of you are regular visitor to The Birch at Woburn and The Black Horse at Ireland and have returned to us time after time over the years, so we are delighted to offer you our fantastic loyalty card as our way to give you something back and to say a big ‘THANK YOU’ for your continued support.
How it Works
Receive a stamp for every visit to our restaurants when you spend £50 or more on your total bill (1 stamp awarded per table/per booking) and receive £50 off your 8th visit.
How to Claim
Pick up your loyalty card on your next visit to The Birch or The Black Horse and start collecting your stamps.
Terms and conditions apply:
- A stamp will be received when you spend £50 or over on your final bill total in one visit
- A stamp can only be given on the presentation of your loyalty card on that visit and cannot be redeemed at a later visit
- The same loyalty card can be used for both The Birch and The Black Horse and the money off will be received from the restaurant you are visiting on the day
- The money off on your 8th visit cannot be redeemed on special events days (such as Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day etc) or the month of December, however you may still collect a stamp and claim your money off on your next qualifying visit.
- Only one Loyalty Card can be used per table/per booking
- On your 8th stamp the awarded money will be removed from your final bill on that visit (upon presentation of your loyalty card)
- The duty manager reserves the right to refuse to stamp/award money off/revoke loyalty card should they feel it necessary
- Unfortunately, The Black Horse and The Birch are not responsible for the loss of your loyalty card and cannot issue another with back dated stamps
- There is no expiry date on this offer, however The Black Horse and The Birch reserve the right to amend or retract this offer in the future, with advanced notice, if necessary.
- Employees of The Birch or The Black Horse cannot participate in this offer.