Salary: Competitive rates - Salary based on experience
Pub: The Birch at Woburn
An exciting opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic Chef de Partie at our award-winning family-run free house restaurant in Bedfordshire, The Birch at Woburn.
We believe in producing fresh food made from ethically sourced local ingredients. Our menu is changed throughout the year to make the most of the seasonal produce.
As a small family restaurant that has been successfully going for over 20 years, we believe in looking after and supporting our staff and enhancing their personal welfare by providing a stable and happy work environment.
You will be working split shifts (lunch & dinner service) Wednesday – Saturday and extended lunch service with evenings off on Sundays. Mondays & Tuesdays off.
As a Chef de Partie you must:
- have some previous chef experience – although training will be provided
- have the skills to work with fresh food
- be eligible to work and live in the UK
- be passionate about creating excellent dishes
As a Chef de Partie you will:
- be working alongside a team of highly talented chefs
- have the opportunity to give your own input in creating dishes for a seasonally changed menu
- work with quality fresh ingredients (sourced locally where possible)
- receive recognition for your hard work and contributions
- Opportunities for promotion
- share of excellent tips
- working in a restaurant with a fantastic reputation
- employee discount
- company pension
Live-in accommodation available if required.
If you feel you are the Chef de Partie we are looking for we’d love to hear from you!