Please read our Booking Policy Term & Conditions below before making your reservation.
Booking Policy Terms & Conditions
- Maximum of 8 people per booking/table can be booked online If you wish to book at table for 9 or more people please contact us direct by email.
- Credit Card details are required to secure your booking. No charge will be made at this time. Your card will only be charged if you fail to turn up for your reservation without 24hr notice. ‘No shows’ are subject to a £20 per head charge.
- Booking is highly recommended to avoid disappointment. Walk-ins will be accommodated if possible, but may have to return at a later time for their allotted booking slot.
- No Pushchairs/buggies permitted in the restaurant due to restricted space and fire health and safety.
- No outside food allowed including birthday/celebration cakes.
- Please notify us if you’re running late for your booking. A late arrival may result in your booking slot being pushed back to a later time or even cancelled.
Celebrations at The Birch
If you are celebrating a special occasion please fill in the ‘Comments’ box on the ‘Contact Details’ page when making an online reservation, remembering to include;
- Occasion – birthday, anniversary etc
- Name of person(s) celebrating
- Age/no. of years (if applicable)
this will help us to personalise your special meal at The Birch.
Please note: No outside food, including birthday cakes, is permitted. Unfortunately, for the safety of our diners, we cannot allow any food that has not been prepared or controlled on the The Birch premises.
If you have any problems with this booking system, please call 01525 290 295 or email us direct.
Please remember to check your spam folder if you haven’t received a reply from us!
We would love you to visit us, so to avoid disappointment we strongly recommend you book – especially at weekends.
Celebrating a special occasion at The Birch? Let us know the details in the ‘Special Requests’ box when booking a table, giving as much detail as you can, and we will strive to personalise your dining experience with us, helping make your special event a day to remember.
Let them eat cake…
Celebration cakes are available to order at The Birch. For more details or to order one of our delicious homemade cakes just click below.
Please note we do require 48 hours notice.
Unfortunately, for the safety of our diners, we do not allow any cakes that have not been prepared or controlled on the The Birch premises.
SORRY, CELEBRATION CAKES ARE NOT AVAILABLE DURING DECEMBER.