Important: Please Read
You will receive an automated email confirming your message. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list.
Please note: We will reply by email once this form has been received and processed. This may take up to 24hrs.
If you do not hear anything, please make sure you call The Birch Woburn on 01525 290 295 and speak to a member of staff about your email.
How to add people to safe sender list
To whitelist our address with Hotmail you will need to add email@example.com to your Hotmail Safe List. Here’s how:
- If you find email from us in your Hotmail junk folder, open the email and click Not Junk
- Next, check to see if the email address firstname.lastname@example.org is on your Blocked Senders list. If you find on your Hotmail blocked senders list, select it and click on the Remove button.
- Next, open your mailbox and click Options in the upper right hand corner
- At the top of the page, click on the Junk E-mail Protection link
- Next, click on Safe List, which is down near the bottom
- Copy and paste email@example.com where it says Type an address or domain
- Click the Add button
- On the Tools menu, click Options
- On the Preferences tab, click Junk E-mail
- On the Safe Senders tab, click Add
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org where it says Add address
- Click OK
Windows Live Mail
Windows Live Hotmail works similarly to the old Hotmail:
- Click the Options link at right and choose More Options from the dropdown.
- Choose Allowed and Blocked Senders.
- Click Allowed Senders.
- Type the sender’s email address and click Add to List.
Gmail / Google Mail
If you find email from us in your Gmail spam folder, select our email and click the Not Spam button
- Next, open an email that you have received from us
- Click on the little down-pointing-triangle-arrow next to Reply
- Click Add THE to Contacts list
AOL has a Custom Sender List that users can specify. However, to use the Custom Sender List, you must choose to accept mail only from their custom senders, or to reject mail only from their custom senders. So, you need to make sure they are set to receive mail from All Senders:
- Click the Settings link at the top of the page.
- Choose Spam Controls from the options on the left.
- Under Additional Spam Filters click Control From Whom I Get Email.
- A pop-up appears – choose the first option (Allow mail from all senders).
- Click the green Save button.
Apple Mail for OS X
If email from email@example.com ends up in your junk mail folder, highlight or open it and click Not Junk at the top of your screen.
- Go to Mail > Preferences from your Mail menu
- Go to the Rules tab
- Select Add Rule
- Give this rule a name such as THE
- Create a rule that says “If any of the following conditions are met: ‘From’ ‘Contains’” and then paste in “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- From the actions, select Move message to mailbox Inbox.
- Click OK
To whitelist in Thunderbird, you will need to add email@example.com to your address book, and then set up your Thunderbird Junk Mail Controls to whitelist your address book.
- If you find email from firstname.lastname@example.org in your Junk folder, right-click on our email and choose Mark as Not Junk
- Next, click the Address Book button
- Highlight the Personal Address Book
- Click on New Card
- In the Contact tab of the new card, copy and paste email@example.com to the email dialog box
- Click OK
- Next, to whitelist your address book, select Tools > Junk Mail Controls from the drop down menu
- Update the White Lists module under the Settings tab by selecting Personal Address Book from the drop down menu, and then check the box next to Do not mark messages as junk mail
- Click OK
To whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org with Yahoo!, you will need to set up a filter after first taking the following steps:
- If you find email from email@example.com going to your Yahoo! bulk folder, open it and click Not Spam
- Be sure that the address firstname.lastname@example.org is not in your Blocked Addresses list.
- If email@example.com is on your Blocked Addresses list, select it and click Remove Block
Now to create the filter:
- Open your mail and click on Mail Options in the upper right hand corner
- Select Filters (in the bottom left corner)
- On the Filters page, click Add
- Select the From header: rule, and add “contains” and firstname.lastname@example.org which tells the system to put email with email@example.com in your inbox and not the bulk folder.
- Click the Choose Folder pull down menu and select Inbox
- Pick the Add Filter button